- 5 oz shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 8.5 oz baby bok choy washed and trimmed
- 1 8oz package chinese noodles...I like this one
- 5 vegan bouillon cubes...I like this one
- 10 cups water
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Green onion
Add mushrooms, noodles, bouillon cubes, and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 2-5 minutes until the noodles are soft then turn off the heat. Add the bok choy to wilt it and add the chili flakes if using and the lime juice. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Garnish with cilantro and green onion.
Makes 4 servings.