- 2 medium zucchinis halved and sliced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger or ginger paste
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1-2 cups cooked rice (use as much or as little as you want)
- Cilantro chopped for garnish
- Green onion chopped for garnish
- Chili paste like sambal olek (find in the asian aisle of any grocery store)
Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and soy sauce and saute about 5 minutes. Then add the garlic and ginger and saute another 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables begin to brown. Once the vegetables begin to brown add the rice and stir, allow the rice to saute for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro, green onion and chili paste. You may also add more soy sauce if needed.
Makes 1-2 Servings.